We post orders 6 days a week and if you place your order before 11am (UK time) it will be posted the same day. If you pay after 11am (UK time) it will be posted on the next working day.
We use the Royal Mail for all of our domestic shipping.
- Orders under £20 will be posted using 2nd class postage = £0.50
- Orders between £20 – £50 will be posted using 2nd class signed for postage = £1
- We offer FREE tracked & signed for postage for orders over £50.
- Orders under £50 will be posted using Airmail with proof of postage service = £3
- We offer FREE tracked and signed for postage for orders over £50
We use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Postage to Europe, North America, Japan, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore.
We use Royal Mail Tracked Postage to Australia and Norway.
Unfortunately we do not ship to South America, The Middle East or Africa. We will ship to China, but ONLY using Royal Mail International Signed For postage = £8 (irrespective of order value).
If you live in a country not listed above please use the “Contact us” section of our website to enquire about shipping.
The majority of international post will arrive between 7 and 14 working days. However please consider public holidays, customs checks and bad weather if your package does not arrive within 14 days as these are the most common reasons for delays.
Please wait 30 days before contacting us if you haven’t received your package because we cannot raise a query or compensation claim with The Royal Mail until then. This is the Royal Mail’s policy.